Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE.COM: 5 Most Wanted Wrestlemania XXIX Dream Matches

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Cookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a push
Default Re: WWE's Five Wrestlemania 2013 dream matches.

Tag Match the only one who interests me, but still not that match. You could quite easily utilize The Rock and Mick Foley differently. The same with Daniel Bryan.

CM Punk and Brock Lesnar doesn't appeal to me neither, The dream Wrestlemania match involving CM Punk will always be with Austin and Brock Lesnar with either The Rock or The Undertaker, both would equally be awesome.

John Cena vs Ryback ? Who the fuck is dreaming that. Or is this just the WWE foreshadowing and it probably will be what we get in which Cena passes the torch finally and hands Ryback the win on the grandest stage of them all.

I couldn't care less about divas.

No, no, no. I do not want to see The Undertaker and Triple H in the same ring again, once was enough, we got it three fucking times. Let HBK stay retired too. The Undertaker should face Brock Lesnar or John Cena, that is it.
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote