Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #1902 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Seriously, if they're going with the tired and pointless HHH/Lesnar at Mania just to give HHH "his win back" along with Rock/Cena for the same reason. There's a chance I'm not even watching the full PPV.
You really ought to be more worried about Taker taking Brock away from a match with Rock, not HHH. Seriously. Taker/Lesnar is a MUCH bigger possibility than HHH/Lesnar. The only way that match doesn't happen is if Taker can't go tbh. Give Hunter a bit of credit here. He isn't stupid. If they wanted to do HHH/Lesnar at Mania it wouldn't have already happened at Summerslam.

The 2 big matches this year are some combination of Taker/Rock/Lesnar/Cena. HHH isn't part of the equation this time around. It's either going to be Brock/Rock and Taker/Cena or Rock/Cena and Taker/Brock. My money is on the latter because I honestly believe they are saving Taker/Cena for Mania 30 when Brock won't be around and Rock possibly won't be around either. At this point in time I'd be close to betting my house that the 2 top matches for Mania end up Rock/Cena II for the title and Taker/Brock for the streak. Punk/HHH is a possibility too if HHH even has a match this time. HHH/Lesnar isn't even on the cards imo. It already happened, HHH got beat and that's it. They started the story arc of the beginning of the end of Hunter's career. Just because he mentioned Lesnar in a promo doesn't mean he's going to fight him again.
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote