Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Games with a good ending in the 7th Generation

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #36 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Games with a good ending in the 7th Generation

Mass Effect 3... oh wait.

I agree with Pyro, I didn't care for Red Dead Redemption's ending. It fit the game but it was a bit anticlimactic (the final 'level' that is) and I didn't care for Jack at all. I was hoping you'd get an option to change back after kill Ross, but alas...

Arkham City is a good call.

Grand Theft Auto 4? I loved that ending, moreso the one right after you choose the mission to go after that Russian mobster instead of working with him. They sort of were going for the same 'lesson' and whatnot in Red Dead Redemption but I felt like it worked much, much better in GTA 4.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is offline   Reply With Quote