Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #56 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmazingChamp View Post
I'm not going through these issues I just made this rant just cause.
You just made this rant just cause? Oh, I see, well that explains ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmazingChamp View Post
Also I have a life thank you.

By the way, Amazing Champ, do you know Waz Perviz? I don't know what his problem is with you but I assume you two have some kind of history. I mean, he mentioned your parents, or should I say parent, as he knew you personally and had claimed he actually witnessed the troubles that, what we'll call your family, have gone through first hand.

He's quite a Youtube celebrity, and I don't really want to see him diss you without you knowing. He had that video which featured him saying shit about your "family" but I I think he took it down. Did you get a chance to see it?

In a way, I hope you didn't.

Last edited by Anark : 10-25-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote