Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #130 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

I fucking despise Gemma and I really cannot be arsed for her to take up the majority of next week's episode. I also hope Juicy doesn't die because he's one of my favourite characters, tbh. I hope more focus is put on the cartel next week and to see if there'll be any retaliation from the gilfhunter or if that little sub-plot is done and dusted. I can imagine him coming to bite the sons in the ass and put even more heat on the club.

This is the first time I've liked Clay since the beginning of the series, also. His character arc is so damn good looking back in hindsight and seeing what he does next is definitely keeping me interested.

Fuck Gemma.

Flux is offline   Reply With Quote