Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #3419 (permalink)
Dragonballfan
Searching for a new identity

Dragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a pushDragonballfan is getting a push
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid180 View Post
I hope it means something.

But Minnesota winning games definitely makes the division more interesting. Minnesota hasn't faced Chicago or Green Bay yet. If the Vikings can win those games, then they are legit in the North. The Packers can definitely succeed though. They get the Jaguars, the Cardinals, the Lions, the Giants, the Vikings, and Lions again as their next few games. That can be a winning schedule. The Bears face the Panthers, the Titans, then the Texans and Niners and the Vikings, Seahawks, and Vikings again. It could be a close race.
I meant that I was hoping the Bears would have already wrapped up the division by the time their second game against the Packers comes around but it looks like that won't be the case.

Vikings will probably cause us and Packers trouble though, Adrian Peterson is running wild on the NFL again which is bad news he always kills the bears D...

"Eat... Sleep... Conquer... The Streak" - Michael Cole

WrestleMania VII - March 24, 1991 -- WrestleMania XXX - April 6, 2014