Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #3418 (permalink)
Aid180
Tyrannosaurus Red Dragon Thunderzord Power!

Aid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth reading
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonballfan View Post
Wow Dallas is fucked, then again I doubt they were gonna do anything spectacular this season anyway. & Damn it looked like the Bears had this division on lock until Packers started winning all these games. Oh well I bet that last game with Bears/Pack will mean something again
I hope it means something.

But Minnesota winning games definitely makes the division more interesting. Minnesota hasn't faced Chicago or Green Bay yet. If the Vikings can win those games, then they are legit in the North. The Packers can definitely succeed though. They get the Jaguars, the Cardinals, the Lions, the Giants, the Vikings, and Lions again as their next few games. That can be a winning schedule. The Bears face the Panthers, the Titans, then the Texans and Niners and the Vikings, Seahawks, and Vikings again. It could be a close race.