Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who are your 5 favourite wrestlers of all time?

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 12:15 PM   #121 (permalink)
thevaliumkid
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

thevaliumkid is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Who are your 5 favourite wrestlers of all time?

Jesus Christ, mine prob changes daily....

In no particular order.

1. Taker - Longevity, Consistently good work in the ring and on the mic, the streak, the way he has the utter loyalty and respect of everyone involved in wrestling, and the greatest gimmick of all time. He's the man that got me into wrestling, and the only person that's ever properly scared the shit out of me

2. Ultimate Warrior - As a kid i thought he was bloody brilliant, i can see his faults now, but at the time i wanted him to smash Hogans face in at Wrestlemania.

3. Stone Cold - His "fuck you" attitude was a breath of fresh air, attitude era personified.

4. Edge - Loved him in a tag team, and as a single, shame he had to retire.

5. Mankind - liked this side of Foley the best, but number 5 realy is for all of them, Cactus was my 2nd fav of the 4 characters, followed by Dude then plain old Mick.

"Your HATE makes us stronger."

Current WWE favorites - Ziggler, Bryan, Kane, Ambrose, Punk, ,The Uso's, The undertaker,

Currently trolling - Orton, Santino, shaemnus ,Truth, Mysterio, Kofi, Gabriel, Those 3MB DICKS, Khali, The Rock, Brodus Clay, Booker T.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic210073_1.gif