Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Post Your Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 11:51 AM   #238 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Well in the first part of your post you said "I don't care how internet folks see me" but then preceded to explain yourself and defend allegations of being a bitch etc. To garner a "shocked" response from you would surely suggest that you do care. Wouldn't you agree?
No, not really. It was more of a Huh? Bitch? Where'd that come from? That's sort of funny...wonder what's that's about? reaction. I figured I must have said something unintentionally that gave that impression, so I apologized. Like I said, if I was intending to be a bitch, I'd not be leaving any doubt and, in that case, I definitely wouldn't say I was sorry without a good reason.

(And uh, jobber guys, I'm done responding here since I'm not keen on clogging up this thread with me.)