Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Post Your Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #232 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Post Your Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothicBohemian View Post
I don't really care how internet folks see me, though I do apologize if I come across as bitchy. While I don't necessarily get on well with every single person I meet, believe it or not, I don't get called a bitch very often, online or in real life, so it does get my attention. It doesn't bother me, but it does sort of shock me that I'm viewed that way. Wow.

It certainly isn't my intent to be a bitch. I'd be working much harder at it if it was.

Oh well.
*shrugs*
How often exactly? Are we talking once a year, twice a month, every hour on the hour? It depends entirely on your perception of often.

I demand answers because this forum has already fulfilled its quota of bitches and we might need to review your membership.

Because I'm in charge of that.