Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 10:44 AM   #7410 (permalink)
PHX
Respect

PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX PHX
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Droese View Post
This has to be the most useless thread on the entire site. Same responses every single week from the same people, dissecting a flawed system that they probably don't understand, while simultaneously trying to convince people that Wrestler X is/isn't a draw.

Even if you crack the code, you're still just a guy on the internet spending hours of your time arguing with other people who are obsessed with how many eyeballs are currently glued to a particular television program.

It might be a moderately interesting subject if the thread wasn't inhabited by quite so many idiots. The fact that WWE have fallen in recent times is worrying/exciting/whateverthefuck, but blaming any one wrestler for the decline in viewership of a 3 hour program is borderline moronic.
Pretty much sums it up in a nutshell and what I was trying to say in my rare and last appearance in this thread. I realize this type of logical thinking wouldn't generate as much discussion but in this case it would be for the better.