Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #7410 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2012, 11:44 AM
PHX
Respect

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Droese View Post
This has to be the most useless thread on the entire site. Same responses every single week from the same people, dissecting a flawed system that they probably don't understand, while simultaneously trying to convince people that Wrestler X is/isn't a draw.

Even if you crack the code, you're still just a guy on the internet spending hours of your time arguing with other people who are obsessed with how many eyeballs are currently glued to a particular television program.

It might be a moderately interesting subject if the thread wasn't inhabited by quite so many idiots. The fact that WWE have fallen in recent times is worrying/exciting/whateverthefuck, but blaming any one wrestler for the decline in viewership of a 3 hour program is borderline moronic.
Pretty much sums it up in a nutshell and what I was trying to say in my rare and last appearance in this thread. I realize this type of logical thinking wouldn't generate as much discussion but in this case it would be for the better.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome