Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #6887 (permalink)
flag sabbath
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

flag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

From what I've seen of Elgin, he has zero connection with the audience. I mean, folks are bound to dig his physical presence and teeth-rattling strikes & power moves, but when it comes to charisma & intangibles the guy's a vacuum.

I was front row for his PCW match with Bubblegum & heading in all I wanted to see was our local cowardly chav heel get his head ripped off. By the end of the match I was stoked at the upset 'cos Bubs had worked his arse off to engage & entertain us, while Elgin was just kind of there.

On a related note, PCW's December show features Elgin vs. Edwards. I'm not expecting much more than movez, but a rowdy drunken crowd might lift it.