Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #4917 (permalink)
gremlin
Learning to break kayfabe

gremlin 50 - 100
Default Re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blink_41sum_182 View Post
Ok since I'm not alone, I agree. I'd give it *** 1/2. I guess I'm just not a fan of matches where all they do the entire match is attack an injured limb. It bores me.
I more or less agree, having said that i thought it was slightly better than ***1/2 maybe pushing **** simply because it was very well put together and it did get me somewhat excited for the finish without excessive use of finishers and insane near falls, which is sort of rare for big NJPW main events. Having said this when watching the show (before hearing anything about it) I assumed it would be the Okada/ Anderson match getting the buzz, I thought that was really good, Okada has been on such a roll through 2012, his singles matches are always fantastic and he has delivered when he has had to step up on the big stage (the couple of matches with tanahashi, the matches with Anderson (This and the G1 final) and the IWGP title match with Naito were all ****+ in my opinion)
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote