Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN
Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post
post #1481 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Razor King
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

I think some people are forgetting the fact that Chelsea were a top-4 or thereabouts club before their Papa came home. When the Arsenal fan came calling, City were a mid-table club.

So a mid-table club comes in and wins the PL title within three seasons, and is still undefeated at home for more than a season--and undefeated in the league, thus far. Sacking Mancini would be horrific.

Mancini's spell as Inter manager proved amazing in the league, and yes, I do understand the form of Inter in the CL, but the question of the CL only comes into play once City go on to win the Prem again. What works against Mancini is the difficulty of the group too. As long as City performs in the League, the alarms can be turned off. Not every owner/fan is as restless as Ramon or some Chelsea fans.

I'd reserve my final judgment against Mancini for next season (in the CL). This is Mancini's second-high profiled job as a Manager, and he has won with both clubs--one club was an established one and the other was a growing force. Time is there.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2m42lu8.jpg

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome