Re: Halo 4-A rage thread
OP you are fairly wrong on several accounts.
1. In Halo 3 MS were responsible for pricing the DLCs, I would think this is pretty obvious because they are priced in MS points. Bungie have wanted these DLCs to be free now since Reach came out, but MS refused. The reason some playlists were made DLC required was because the people who played the maps had to be given the chance to play them, unless it wasn't worth their money.
2. If super jumping and glitchy button combination bothered you so much then why didn't you figure out how to do it? My best bet is you couldn't which makes them better than you.
3. The elite model in Halo 3 had the same hitboxes with the spartans, I agree this was a problem because the elites head was not actually where it appeared to be on the screen if you get me, you could still headshot them from behind though. Plus it wasn't considered cheating because you could easily just play as an elite yourself. This wasn't removed because it would have commanded a pretty large scale Title update, MS aren't fond of those because they cost money.
4. When Reach deployed there was certainly more than slayer, there were several other objective gametypes and I'm not sure how you missed them I can just say you are wrong.
5. Shishka wasn't fired, he left and now he works at 343, enjoy him being your playlist overlord during Halo 4. You also spelled his name wrong.
6. Yes 343 will do absolutely everything MS say because guess what? They have to.