Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 07:50 AM   #1471 (permalink)
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Mancini is a proven flop in Europe. I think that's the point you are missing, Kiz. It maybe the club's only second time in Europe, but players like Aguero, Dzeko, Nasri, Kompany, Clichy, Silva, Balotelli, Garcia, Maicon, Kolo have tasted Champions League before they moved to City. Yaya and Tevez have actually won it. So it's not this completely new experience.

Problem is Mancini's tactics in Europe are terrible. Unlike in the Premier League, teams in Europe keep possession a lot. You can't just expect to turn up and blast them out of the water from the start. Especially teams with pedigree like Ajax. Mancini keep underestimating these teams. Don't even get me started on him switching to a back 3 with Clichy as a centre back and then just throwing on all his strikers and hoping for the best. How the hell is that managing a team? I'm sorry, but he's fucking awful and City need someone better.

His Serie A accomplishments came because Inter were the only big team that did not get busted therefore they could buy all the strong players and create an unrivalled squad in that league. And last year he nearly lost the Premier League with by far the best squad in the league. I get that City fans will always hold him dear to their heart, as he did deliver them their first league title in yonks. But he isn't any good. He's tactically inept.

You can blame the players all you want, but it's the manager's job to find out the issue and sort it. It's his job to motivate them and get them playing well. If you have all these superstars and they aren't playing well, then the manager is not doing his job.

If no miracle happens, City need to start looking for someone new for next season.
Joel is online now   Reply With Quote