Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 06:34 AM   #1272 (permalink)
USAUSA1
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

USAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

I feel like a five star match should be a perfect match with everything.

For me personally its always been:
Flair vs. Steamboat COTC match

Flair vs. Windham 1/20/87,they kept you on the edge of the seats.

Austin vs. Hart WM and Survivor Series,without these matches there would be no Austin or WWE.

Hart vs. HBK IronMan, this match always had its critics. They say its not enough falls or excitement. That's why I think its great. Its similar to the Flair/Windham in the sense that it will take more than the time limit to just get one pin over me,COMPETITION. In the early days of wrestling when it was LEGIT real, it would take 60-70 minutes just for one fall in the big matches. I think if there are more than 3 falls in a 60 minute IronMan match, it defeats the purpose.

Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles Sacrifice 2005 match is just amazing too me.
USAUSA1 is offline   Reply With Quote