Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Survivor Series needs this...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2012, 04:51 AM Thread Starter
MarkyMark88
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Survivor Series needs this...

It has been a long time since there has been a high stakes Survivor Series tag match, an I think they should do one this year. Team WWF vs Team Alliance(winner take all), Team Austin vs Team Bishoff (winner becomes full GM), Team Orton vs Team HHH (winners become GM for one week each), etc.

A high stakes match coil help "up" the buy rates.

This year they should do like Team Vicky vs Team AJ

It would be easy to book. Dolph Ziggler, Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow and The Miz vs Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Brodus Clay and Santino Marella

Have Santino taken out in a backstage attack before the match. Vince (who is at the PPV) tells AJ she may find a replacement. During the match, Kane and DB have a fight and end up leaving the match. Sandow and Clay get eliminated. Orton fights back taking out Miz and Rhodes but the numbers game catches up and he gets eliminated by Ziggler (who stays out of the match as much as possible).

The ref declares team Vicky the winners but AJ comes out announcing that she has found a replacement: Ryback!. Ziggler, the legal man, walks out and gets counted out. Ryback then defeats Big Show giving the victory to Team AJ.

This could lead easily to a Ziggler cash in later in the night. A feud between Big Show and Ryback. A continuing storyline for GM, leading to a ladder/TLC match for the contract at TLC PPV, a Kane/Bryan feud/storyline conclusion, etc.

Back to original topic, WWE needs a high stakes tag match

MOVIE REVIEWS, NEWS, BOX OFFICE RESULTS, FUN FACTS AND MORE!

JOIN ME ON INSTAGRAM: gogues_atthe_movies

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome