Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 01:19 AM   #2807 (permalink)
Human Nature
Childish Gambino Is #1

Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature Human Nature
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I know I know man......don't judge me!
I'll probably get it by the following week. WWE Games just has this spell over me where I MUST have the game and play it non stop!
Every. Single. Year. I don't know what it is.

Plus I know once I get ACIII I'll get sucked into it and literally play for a full day, go to work,
come back and play a full day, not eat, keep playing, never ending cycle.
I used to skip classes in college while playing ACII, it got bad.
So it'll be hard for me to balance both games.

That's actually probably true. I'm just super pumped for Universe and can't wait. I've been one of those who has been dying for statistics to be back in.
Though I'm still baffled by the extra 20 bucks. Even the most hardcore part of me can't accept that. I've gotten FAxx since they've done it (think just the past 2 games), didn't mind paying another $10. $20 though.......I just can't imagine, but of course I'll do it cause I just loved to get suckered in!
Which means just about $150 in games in 2 weeks. Uggh! Haha.
Human Nature is offline   Reply With Quote