Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 12:44 AM   #6884 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Generico & Steen had the MOTN on their debut PWG show and it was done for no money at all. That's the life of being an indie BOSS.

Oh, and to throw my two cents into the Elgin scenario. To sum it up in all aspects of the guy, it really comes down to me not caring about what he does. Hate to give such a short, mediocre answer in response to the paragraph put out by jawbreaker, but that's all I have. Never found a hook to get behind the guy. So the sporadic give and take he has with various opponents is something I can't ponder myself. Never know what you'll get from him.