Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Territory Era
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Paid My Dues

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: The Territory Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
I dream that one day the WWE will launch its network and have a daily block of territory shows. Like World Class, Memphis, Georgia, Mid South, AWA, and Florida all back to back everyday starting with the earliest stuff they have. Their "On Demand" network does this but they only have like 2 shows a month, and they are not always consistant.
I'd love a job piecing together the best parts of all that stuff. Too much of the product would come across as garbage (and some of it rightfully so) especially to newer fans to make airing weeklies/tv tapings of each territory in an episodic fashion productive. Especially given the sheer volume of material.

Quick question about ownership. Vince let's ESPN still air old AWA after all these years?

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome