Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 10:58 PM   #7376 (permalink)
SinJackal
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

SinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missed
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Tbh, I'm surprised the show even got a 2.48 rating, considering it plummeted all the way down to 2.5 last week. This last Monday had far better stuff on tv to watch. I literlaly skipped most of Raw myself because of the other stuff that was on.

Some here were predicting 2.1's, or "I'd be surprised if they got more than 2.3". To basically retain the same rating is a victory despite being the worst in 15 years.

Well, one thing's for sure: without Cena around to fight people, the show dives down into ratings hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonmop View Post
Ratings would be no better if Cena was the champ. It really has nothing to do with Punk quite frankly. The current champion will always get the blame for low ratings, but the whole product is stale. The entire thing as a whole is going in the wrong direction.
Except Raw ratings have never been this bad even once when Cena has been champ.

Last edited by SinJackal : 10-24-2012 at 11:01 PM.