Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - First Evil Dead (remake) trailer released (red band and very very very gory)

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Omega_VIK
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Omega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a push
Default Re: First Evil Dead (remake) trailer released (red band and very very very gory)

I love the first 2 movies of Evil Dead. But this, this looks like it's going to be another shitty horror remake. It seems to lack the uniqueness and charm of the original two. This just seem to be just over-the-top gore. The original made it seem like it was in another dimension even though it was just a cabin in woods. It was weird, trippy, and fucking scary as all hell. But with that said, I may still give the remake a chance.

Nanomachines, Son

Underground Hip Hop Head
Omega_VIK is offline   Reply With Quote