Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 08:47 PM   #2266 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Working on my abs

Joel Anthony better hope they're relatively new hereJoel Anthony better hope they're relatively new hereJoel Anthony better hope they're relatively new hereJoel Anthony better hope they're relatively new hereJoel Anthony better hope they're relatively new hereJoel Anthony better hope they're relatively new hereJoel Anthony better hope they're relatively new hereJoel Anthony better hope they're relatively new hereJoel Anthony better hope they're relatively new hereJoel Anthony better hope they're relatively new hereJoel Anthony better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAEPERNICK View Post
Ozzie So fucking distraught, let another championship caliber manager go.
The writing was on the wall after the Fidel thing. That's how powerful the Cubans are down here. I was more pissed when they let Fredi go. I am not too thrilled about our front office to say the least. The one good thing is we have Stanton. And hopefully Josh can bounce back next year. Should be an interesting off season..

lol tigers.