Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Asian couple the subject of controversy
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 09:46 PM
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: Asian couple the subject of controversy

OK

I don't mind who disagrees, I guess I just see things different.

Love is love, and a 12 year old is starting to get in to that phase.

Age gaps run in my family, so I guess that is one of the main reasons why I don't care much for gaps and don't find them to be OMG WOW. I mean, none of us were 12 when we met our significant others, but the gaps are still there. If she were 12 and he were 15, no one would care. It just seems like the 12 year difference is getting to people.

Everyone just thinks a 12 year old knows nothing about life and love. We don't know what this girl is feeling for real. It could be actual love, it could be lust, it could be all fake, but no one can judge her without knowing her and how she feels.

I honestly hope they do get married when she is of legal age so everyone who says she doesn't know what love is just because she is 12 can suck a dick.

The same people who think she is being a moron because she is 12 are most likely the same people who think Amanda Todd was capable of thinking properly when she was 12 and flashed her tits.

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome