Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #229 (permalink)
SAMCRO
SGT. AT ARMS

SAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcade View Post
The inner casual fan still lives inside of most smarks. Everyone is mad that their favorite wrestlerr lost to Ryback.
I could care less that Ziggler lost, Ryback is the #1 contender for the WWE title, i expected Ziggler to lose. I do however have a problem with Ziggler not getting a bit offense in and made to look like a complete bitch by running. Miz and Heyman even made fun of Ziggler running, i believe WWE is purposely trying to destroy Ziggler as a big F U to the IWC.

Last edited by SAMCRO : 10-24-2012 at 09:25 PM.
SAMCRO is offline   Reply With Quote