Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - First Evil Dead (remake) trailer released (red band and very very very gory)

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 07:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: First Evil Dead (remake) trailer released (red band and very very very gory)

thank you. saw it on IGN but couldn't find the red band trailer anywhere so I could post it. Looks fucking scary IMO. from her cutting off her arm, to the end part with the chick cutting her tongue, Jesus! I will definitely be seeing this. for the record, I didn't like the original Evil Dead, just the sequel.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote