Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 07:32 PM   #1876 (permalink)
Green Light
Today is the day

Green Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

I get the feeling Rock may not wrestle at all at Mania, I know he confirmed he will be there but that doesn't necessarily mean in a match, could be as a guest referee or some other role. Or if he does I think it might be a lower profile match that he doesn't need to be around every week for to promote on the RTWM. I know GI Joe comes out around March/April so he'll be off around the world promoting that, then Pain & Gain comes out early April I think so it seems unlikely he will be at Raw as much as last year

So I think they might put the title on Cena at Survivor Series and do the Cena/Rock rematch at the Rumble to give back Cena the win he so desperately needs*

*sarcasm