Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dragon Gate USA: November Tripleshot

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 06:04 PM   #30 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friends
Default Re: Dragon Gate USA: November Tripleshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Fuck yeah we need Mondai Ryu so fucking bad, he's pretty much what I'm looking forward to when I watch Dragon Gate.
No doubt, dude is super entertaining and I have no doubt he would get over with American audiences. I'd love to see him WrestleCon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Grouping that EITA fellow with some damn strong company. Looking forward to seeing what he's got. Weird opponents set since he's got someone great in Gargano and someone blah in Davis.
I'm" guessing most likely that since Gargano and Davis are feuding that EITA is just there to serve as fodder. I won't be surprised if Gargano/Davis interfere in each other's matches but a good showcase match would go a long for EITA, especially against contrasting wrestlers like Gargano and Davis.

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND
Matt_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote