Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #34 (permalink)
Duke Silver
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Duke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselves
Default Re: ASS CREED III - October 30th, 2012....Bye Ezio :'(

I couldn't even get through 5-6 hours of Revelations. The pacing was off, the story was convoluted, the action was boring, the tower defense was mundane, the set-pieces were clunky, the setting was uninspired. It didn't help that it was the fourth AC game in as many years either. I've tried playing the game a couple of times since; I just find it to be an utterly uninteresting game.

Brotherhood was my favourite of the franchise, with 2 closely followed. The Renaissance period was absolutely perfect for AC, but I loved the gameplay tweaks that were introduced in Brotherhood.

I might be one of the few, but I don't have any negative feelings attached to AC1. I absolutely adored that game at the time of release. I still remember watching the first preview for the game and my jaw just hitting the floor. The game didn't entirely live up to that concept, but it was a starting point that I was happy with.

For some reason I'm relatively indifferent to AC3 though. It's a week out and I really have no inclination to play the game. I think that has a lot to do with my feelings for Revelations. It's possible that I'm just entirely fatigued with the franchise, but I'll still be getting it on day 1. I don't know if there's any franchise that I've enjoyed more this generation than Assassin's Creed.
Duke Silver is offline   Reply With Quote