Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #1378 (permalink)
Quasi Juice
The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000Quasi Juice 3501 - 4000
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Something can still be great and be over-rated. I like the premier league, but it's over-rated.

La Liga is a 2 team league because those 2 teams at the top of the league are probs the 2 best in the world. There are great teams like Valencia, Malaga, Atletico Madrid etc... in that league. Atletico showed how good they are by bossing us not so long a go. Below the top 2, La Liga is very interesting. I mean Bilbao showed that they are a good side by teaching Man United a lesson, and they didn't even qualify for the Europa league. Barcelona and Real Madrid will probs be top 2 in any league in the world.

Also, wasn't the english league a 2 horse race last season?

La Liga is also miles better in terms of technical quality. Lower teams in La Liga can often pass the ball around a lot better than most english clubs.

Germany is also a great league. Competitive, and good football gets played over there. They have great teams like Bayern, BVB, Schalke etc... It's also the best run league in the world, no doubt

Serie A has gone down the shitter. Used to be great, but now it's not so good.

I'm fine with people saying that the premier league is the best, Because i can see why people think that. But saying it's a long way better than any other league is ridiculous imo.
They play differently in Spain so that's why it seems lower clubs can pass well. I'm sure if you put those lower teams in the premier league against the (lower) midtable teams like of Swansea and Liverpool , they'd lose. Overall the premier league has the most quality.