Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #1377 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hesk View Post
It kinda is, because if you're talking about the quality of football, there isn't an accurate way to measure which league is the best. Only the minority of the teams from each domestic league are in the CL and it's a shorter KO Comp compared to a league.

As a general rule, the best players get paid the most money. Most money is in the Prem and La Liga so it's not rocket science that the best players end up in those leagues. A few CL shock results doesn't change that anymore than a few FA Cup upsets.

I've said before on here I like the Bundesliga, cheap tickets means they pack the arenas out with fans.
Like i said, i have held these thoughts for years. I'm not basing it on this weeks matches.

But the best players are playing in La Liga. Ronaldo, Messi, and Iniesta are the 3 best players in the world imo. They all play in La Liga.

STAN DA MAN!!!
nazzac is offline   Reply With Quote