Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 03:57 PM   #1373 (permalink)
steamed hams
FORZA AC MILAN

steamed hams has posts worth readingsteamed hams has posts worth readingsteamed hams has posts worth readingsteamed hams has posts worth readingsteamed hams has posts worth readingsteamed hams has posts worth readingsteamed hams has posts worth readingsteamed hams has posts worth readingsteamed hams has posts worth readingsteamed hams has posts worth readingsteamed hams has posts worth reading
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
This is not a knee jerk reaction at all. I have thought this for a long time. In fact, a few years back we had to write a debate in English, and my debate was on how the premier league is over-rated.

So it's not a knee jerk reaction at all.

And for the record, the Bundesliga is a great league. Quite under-rated over here
It kinda is, because if you're talking about the quality of football, there isn't an accurate way to measure which league is the best. Only the minority of the teams from each domestic league are in the CL and it's a shorter KO Comp compared to a league.

As a general rule, the best players get paid the most money. Most money is in the Prem and La Liga so it's not rocket science that the best players end up in those leagues. A few CL shock results doesn't change that anymore than a few FA Cup upsets.

I've said before on here I like the Bundesliga, cheap tickets means they pack the arenas out with fans.