Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 03:51 PM   #1367 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

In terms of ratio of good-very good teams, the Premier League is the best league in the world. I'd fancy a lot of the teams from 7th and below to beat a lot of equivalent teams in Italy, Spain, France, Germany and other countries.

That being said, in terms of producing affordable football, listening to the fans and creating a system under which all national leagues should aim to replicate, the Bundesliga cannot be touched. Everything from how clubs actually listen to their supporters rather than trying to handicap them, to the organised unity between all supporters to ensure ticket prices are kept safe and no club deviates from setting fair prices should be studied and implemented by all leagues, though I fear the Premier League and English football in general is well and truly fucked on every level now, even non league clubs are charging close to 20 for games.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote