Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #2771 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Evilpengwinz
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ1303 View Post
@Evilpengwinz

I haven't seen if its been announced but
1) Can you change the MitB participants and still have the match be a MitB match (last year after the update it didn't choose the new winner)
2) Can you cash in MitB on any title? last year you could only do it for the Default 4 (Spinner WWE, WHC, IC title & US title)

Thanks
Sorry for slow reply, had to get used to controls as I haven't played a wrestling game since HCTP on PS2.

Tried to use hide tags but they're not working for some reason, so I've written everything in white instead, you'll have to highlight to read it.

1) Yes, you can change the participants in MitB and it'll remain a MitB match.
2) I would assume it's just the WWE/WHC/IC/US titles that you can challenge for - Zack Ryder's "Internet title" is in the game and already unlocked from the beginning, but I don't think it's actually possible for anyone to challenge him for the title. There are also other titles which can be unlocked, but I haven't unlocked any yet

EDIT: You can create shows, and assign various titles as the "Major" and "Minor" titles. Therefore, I think it IS possible to cash in MITB on Zack Ryder for the Internet title, for example, but you'd need to make it the major or minor title of either RAW or Smackdown. Alternatively, you could create a new show where the Internet title is either the major or minor title, and challenge for it on that show. I haven't tried this yet though.

White text ends here.

Any more questions, leave them in here and I'll answer them ASAP.

Last edited by Evilpengwinz; 10-24-2012 at 04:14 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome