Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hogan's World Titles

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 01:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
the modern myth
GET MY BAGS

the modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a push
Default Re: Hogan's World Titles

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldschoolHero View Post
Instead of everyone getting pissed at Hogan, why not go off on McMahon? Hes the one who allowed it.
McMahon didn't refer to the WWF title as a 'trinket' and 'christmas decoration' in press conferences, though. And according to Hart, McMahon planned Hulk Hogan vs Bret Hart in a big match at Summerslam 1993 in which Hogan would pass the title to Hart. Hogan bitched out on the idea because he was scared of the fan reaction. I know that Hart isn't the most reliable source but, based on Hogan's reputation and conduct at the time, I think it's more than plausible.

Whoever is responsible, they totally devalued the championship. With no TV appearances, they basically didn't have a champion or main event angle for three months. And for what? A cheap pop at Wrestlemania.

Last edited by the modern myth : 10-24-2012 at 01:47 PM.
the modern myth is offline   Reply With Quote