Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #6873 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
I'm looking forward to Sami/Davey, mainly because it's happening in Reseda and I love Sami and his wrestling-on-coke style. It should be entertaining in a silly way. But, I'm worried about Davey yet again, because just moments ago I was watching their match from AAW (my first match from that fed), and while it turned out to be a good match in the end, Davey completely killed it's MOTYC potential with his stupid cocksucking wrestling. He has become a totally emotionless, dull and going-through-motions "wrestler".

And Jon Davis for the EVOLVE Champion, please.
If it isn't Davis, Fox or Sami then it doesn't make sense. Them along with Gargano have been Gabe's most invested guys (discounting Moxley) so they make the most sense really, but yeah my money is definitely on Davis since he's been the most vocal about it. Just imagine Davis as a big monster heel champion, destroying his opponents and stacking his win record in the process.

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND