Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Hell in a Cell Predictions

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 10:41 AM   #70 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500
Default Re: WWE Hell in a Cell Predictions

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: HELL IN A CELL MATCH
CM Punk -c- Vs. Ryback
My Prediction: Tough call here. Will they want to carry Ryback's momentum to the title or continue Punk's historic reign? I wouldn't be surprised if Lesnar got involved and cost Punk the match, but if Lesnar doesn't show, then Ryback will win.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Sheamus -c- Vs. The Big Show
- Apathy is the best way to describe how I feel about this match. I don't care about the title, who holds it, or any of these two men. Will Ziggler cash in and win it? Well, they talk about it so much on TV, that kind of makes me think it isn't going to happen, but we'll see. If we have to have a World Title, I'll gladly take Ziggler over any of these two. Sheamus will defeat Big Show and then we will get something with Ziggler afterwards.

GRUDGE MATCH
"The Apex Predator" Randy Orton Vs. Alberto Del Rio
- I should say Randy Bore-Ton Vs. Al-Bore-to Del Rio. I could not possibly care any less about this match or the people in it. I'll go with Randy to win just because he is the babyface.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Team Hell No Vs. Team Rhodes Scholars
- I think WWE wants to milk DB & Kane for all it is worth, so I see Team Hell No retaining and HOPEFULLY they continue to push a tag team division from this point forward. They have the volume now. They just need the sustained direction & push. I give the WWE credit. This Tag Team Tournament has been fun and it has created some nice competition within the division.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Kofi Kingston -c- Vs. The Miz
- I feel like we've seen this match a 100 times. Oh well. I'll go with Kofi to retain.

TRIPLE THREAT DIVAS TITLE MATCH
Eve Torres -c- Vs. Kaitlyn Vs. Layla
- Don't care about this angle or the Divas Division. Sad to say but true. I'll go with Eve to retain just because.

GODZILLA MOVIE REVIEW SERIES PART THREE: THE LEGEND IS REBORN

TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote