Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2002: The Return

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 10:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nitro_4_Life
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Nitro_4_Life 251 - 500Nitro_4_Life 251 - 500Nitro_4_Life 251 - 500Nitro_4_Life 251 - 500Nitro_4_Life 251 - 500
Default Re: WCW 2002: The Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariatoh! View Post
Looks great, I'll be reading for sure as I'm a big WCW fan. No Scott Steiner? He was their biggest heel in the dieing days. Him vs Goldberg for the title was what I think they were booking towards. Great to see the Road Warriors on your roster though great stuff!
Sorry, forgot to add Big Poppa Pump, no he will be there and in a big way

WCW Monday Nitro Preview
HBO explodes with the return of a professional wrestling classic as WCW wages war again with Monday Nitro. History will be made as a New World Champion is crowned live in Baltimore. Who will walk out the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Plus, Eric Bischoff will be on hand to address the fans of World Championship Wrestling. What will be on the mind of WCW's new owner? will he be promising to fight against his competition or will Bischoff have a new image for WCW?

All the action of WCW Nitro is exclusive on HBO (TSN in Canada). Live at 9:00 PM EST.

The Return
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post12172777
Review 4 Review
Nitro_4_Life is offline   Reply With Quote