Wrestling Forum banner

WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

326K views 3K replies 375 participants last post by  Jendo 
#1 · (Edited)
WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Planning and excitement thread for atendees! 7 days away!

Alright everyone -

The day after WM27 last year, we started this thread in reference to the just-passed WM28. So, let's do it all again and start our road to WM29 right now! Money allowing, I'd freaking love to head to NYC next year. Who's going?!?!

#1,035 ·
Is HoF worth it. have anyone been to a previous one? one person im going with wants to do the Fan Axxess stuff but id feel like its a waste of time. Dont you just stand in lines their plus im not going there to spend loads of cash to get autographed by Hornswoggle etc.

#1,036 · (Edited)
I've been to a few HOF ceremonies and enjoyed them all but I'm a big fan of many of the wrestlers who were inducted and enjoy hearing them tell stories about their careers, family, sacrifice, the business, etc. I also love taking part in showing these men and women respect for what they have accomplished in their careers and their talents. If you do not enjoy listening to people talk about that stuff then you might get bored with the HOF.

edit - Axxess is best if you are going VIP to meet the Superstar you want to meet.

#1,043 ·
I hope so. In a way that it will result in RAW being at MSG or Barclays.

#1,040 ·
if i could id go to it

it has the chance to be the greatest PPV ever

at least since mania 22!

all of it, HOF, Mania, etc....

#1,048 ·
Im gonna have to buy tickets during the regular sale, hope i get them

#1,056 ·
So my bro and I decided that despite being in the 1st row of the section we were in, it still could be a pain in the ass to watch the matches sitting down without having to resort to the titan-tron more often than not. So I sold our tickets and got some lower 124 seats, which from a 3D map and some pics/videos with views from that section, it'll be a good view, as close as I need to be for the action, and I don't have to worry about some stupid pillars blocking my view like I sort of did for our last couple of seats, especially since we'll be close to lower 126 (we may even have aisle seats, which would be awesome).

Still over 3 months away. :(

#1,061 ·
This trip went from a 3 day wrestlemania weekend to a $10 000 4 week trip all around the states.
LA
VEGAS
ARIZONA
TEXAS
DETROIT
NYC
and NJ

I'm coming up alone, from Australia, first trip overseas so should be good. I went with the 4 day platinum package. Staying both at the Hyatt and the Roosevalt.
Anyway's getting a little bored waiting for WM season to come round I made up these quick matches. Something a little different.

These are just the main matches obviously :

The Rock Vs John Cena Vs Cm Punk ( WWE )
The Shield Vs Undertaker ( HHH in his Corner )
Randy Orton Vs Brock Lesnar
Dolph Ziggler Vs Daniel Bryan Vs Kane Vs Sheamus ( WHC )
Big Show Vs Ryback

#1,064 ·
Just booked our hotel - Hyatt Place Secaucus. Due to spending a week there and making this into a NYC holiday rather than just WM, ideally we would have liked to stay in Manhattan again. But this will be a bigger room (2 doubles + a sofa) and is A LOT cheaper. Got it for £700 / $1100. In Manhattan every decent hotel was at least double. Even with the taxi fare each day, this still works out better, plus breakfast is included.

I'm a very happy man, but now I just need the Raw tickets to go on sale!

Also, we plan on going to Axxess but after reading some posts in this thread I'm now not so sure. Apart from the superstar signings, is there anything else there that makes it worth the money?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.