Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 08:46 AM   #268 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

It doesn't mean a lot to me either, but the fact that I've put in a two hours of work towards it or whatever for both entries, when I could have been doing something else, annoys me. Even if I did get knocked out this round, at least I could say "well, my opponent was the better person and I'll take all of the criticism on board blah blah blah" but the fact that we don't know any of this, makes the time we spent a complete waste. Like you said, 619, it is disrespect and it shows a complete lack of decency. It doesn't matter that we're random people from all around the world that KingRo will never meet, he offered to run this and he has failed to do so and to make it even worse - He hasn't even acknowledged that he's failed, he's just completely avoided it.

Flux is online now   Reply With Quote