Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #267 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 09:40 AM
619IDH
Finally Out of Cutey Sleep

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

Personally, this tourney doesn't mean a whole lot to me. Not to say I don't care, it just didn't excite me as it seems to have many others. But it obviously means a whole lot for the section. It was warming to see people jumping up at down to participate in something here.

But right now, it's gotten to a point of blatant disrespect on KingRo's part. The rate at which this is dragging is obviously pissing people off, and as some have noted, he hasn't even put up a sticky note of a post stating the condition for the thing. There were many people who were looking forward to this, and I don't know of his situation, but when you have this many people relying on you, make sure you can do it and then do it. If you can't, make accommodations to get someone who can. I wish I had more time on my hands so I could throw my name in the hat for taking the reigns of this.

I hope some of these posts piss off KingRo enough to get moving again, in all honesty.

CUTENESS²

AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
It's Baaaaack...
.:Oblivion Edition 37 NOW POSTED!!
:.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome