Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - John Cena To Face The WWE Universe’s Questions on Hell in a Cell Pre-Show

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 08:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
George Costanza
ZOMBO

Location: Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin', Just drivin' around in Jon Voight's car...
George Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Spoiler - HIAC Pre-Show Announced On SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullydully View Post
Well at least it saves him from cutting the promo DURING the actual PPV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
Does that mean we'll get an entire PPV on the air without John Cena? Being new here though, I should explain that I don't dislike Cena, I actually enjoy most of his stuff. I'm always emotionally attached to what program he is in. He makes angles better by adding legitimacy to feuds with people. Q
My fear is that we're going to see / hear the recap of his 'address' about three times, and then we'll have multiple backstage segments - one with Cena, one with AJ, maybe even one with Vince or Vickie - that discuss the 'fallout' from this announcement.

ALL CENA ALL THE TIME