Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Character of Kane

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 05:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Riddle101
The Eater of Worlds

Riddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Character of Kane

I've always liked Kane, and consider him one of my favoite wrestlers of the attiude era. But at the same time, i've always been disappointed as well. He seems to go from hot to cold so much, and I don't know why that is. They have a great character and gimmick, it's not that hard to book him as a monster. Yet they constantly do things like put him in tag teams that should never have happened and making his character silly and ridiculous. He should be booked like the Undertaker, an unstoppable monster who has no emotions and a no bullshit attitude. But I guess there wouldn't be much room for character development if he was booked like that. Still though he should have been booked more serious and stronger throughout his career, to the point where he'd be on Undertaker/Triple H/John Cena level.

Riddle101 is offline   Reply With Quote