Wrestling Forum banner

WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

326K views 3K replies 375 participants last post by  Jendo 
#1 · (Edited)
WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Planning and excitement thread for atendees! 7 days away!

Alright everyone -

The day after WM27 last year, we started this thread in reference to the just-passed WM28. So, let's do it all again and start our road to WM29 right now! Money allowing, I'd freaking love to head to NYC next year. Who's going?!?!

#993 ·
April cant come soon enough lol. Still deciding on whether I should take a week and just be down there or the weekend. And im def taking the train to Jersey, everytime I go I take the bus so need a change plus im tired of sitting in a greyhound bus packed and smelliing like piss.

#999 ·
Yeah I try to avoid driving through all tunnels as much as possible because you never know when there is going to be a 40 minute delay. A train is the way to go for sure if travelling to and from NYC and NJ. Especially if you plan on going to a show in NJ on Friday night. Try t drive through Manhattan on Friday during rush hour. It's not fun.

#996 ·
If I was in a better condition atm, I would be enjoying the sights as well, like all the peeps who purchased these large packages, but unfortunately I'm not, so just going to see the show and done. And apparently I am starting school in Jan, so that fucked up my plans even more. fpalm

#1,002 ·
Ill be doing alot of driving this year for wm week. I live in Brewster Ny only about an 1 1/2 north of NYC and NJ and theres no sence of me renting a hotel for 3 days

#1,003 ·
1st post, first wrestlemania. I'm going to be staying near journal square and relying on foot-public trans. Can anyone familiar with the area tell me if journal square to the meadowlands expo center is walkable? Im assuming i can take the path train to the city and from there hop a ride to the stadium/izod center. Can't wait for april.

#1,005 ·
I still find it amazing some of u guys are all the way in places like the UK and other places far away from the US and traveling to see Mania. I was willing to spend 200 for a ticket cuz the experience is all I care for. I lve been to ppvs here in Boston recently Night of Champions and I dont care where I sit. But u guys are spending a ton just for the traveling plus most of u have better seats than me.

U guys are really awesome :D:

#1,007 ·
Where is this general sale for tickets for the Raw after Wrestlemania? Normally there is an announcement by now...

Also, going to WM29 travelling from England. 118-Floor seats. Not worried about them being floored as they are raised and because they are near the corner it means people holding signs won't be as much of an issue.

I just hope to GOD that they make the corner pillars more manageable. I guess if they don't we'll just ask to move like people did at WM28.

#1,010 ·
Raw tickets should be on sale this month. I bought mine on December 26 last year.

I went to Miami on my own from England and loved it. There will be loads of other people there you can hang out with, or just do your own thing on your own

#1,017 ·
will be booking up flights across and hotel in Jan but just can't wait - the first chance I've had to do a WM due to it being a week later than it usually is so I can get out of work and come across from the UK

Am doing Dragongate on the saturday, WM on the sunday and then will try to do RAW on the monday so will be a real wrestling trip and I'm travelling alone as as much as I can drag someone to watch wrestling with me in the UK I can't ask them to pay and come across to the US for it but it doesn't bother me as I'm bound to meet people anyway

#1,018 ·
By the way we have a room for 3 with breakfasts at the La Quinta near Wrestlecon and 2 miles from Metlife, direct bus to NYC, but we are only two, so if a solo traveller wants to share a room, hit me up. It's a big room with two rooms. We are doing CZW on Friday, TNA or DGUSA on Sat then 5$ wrestling, Mania and RAW!

I'm flying from Tokyo but am Canadian, my friend is coming from SF, both in our 30s if that matters!

#1,019 ·
So nervous about getting hold of Raw tickets for the night after WM. I search google news and check this thread every day in case WWE announce when the tickets go on sale.

Btw, for those that have been to WM before, roughly how much do Raw tickets usually cost? I'm not talking ringside or anything, just a decent seat in the lower tier (I think it's called level 100?).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.