Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Character of Kane

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 05:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
IraGoldberg
Learning to break kayfabe

IraGoldberg is in rep purgatory
Default Re: The Character of Kane

Kane is the 110% most underrated superstar EVER. His ability to swtich between heel and face so much is crazy... And hes entertaining no matter what... Personally i liked the orignal persona... Undertakers brother, ripping the gate off, unstoppable monster ....

In my opinion he is the best worker in the WWE, his current run is some of his best work ever.. But when hes in the ring, its always fun to watch.. He makes everyone look good around him... Besides Undertaker, idk if theres any better men of their size, as far as in ring ability. Hes just great t everything... He can play a monster heel, face, psychopath, he can be hilarious.. Hes fallen in love on camera more then anyone else, lol . Kanes just fuckin awesome. He gets alot of hate for no reason..

My #1 favorite thing about Undertaker, is that he gave us Kane. And i mean that

All Time Faorites Jerico, Goldberg, Piper, Lesnar, RVD, Kurt Angle, Dudley Boyz, The Rock, Kevin Nash , Hulk Hogan , Billy Gunn,
IraGoldberg is offline   Reply With Quote