Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #7295 (permalink)
TN Punk
Little Poppa Pump

TN Punk needs to take rep more seriousTN Punk needs to take rep more seriousTN Punk needs to take rep more seriousTN Punk needs to take rep more seriousTN Punk needs to take rep more seriousTN Punk needs to take rep more seriousTN Punk needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Madven View Post
Soon they will, I was in Wrestliginc, and some of them are blaming Punk. Theyre sleeping now, lets wait until they wake up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Raven View Post
Don't speak too soon. This would be obvious bait to Punk detractors.
Good point. haha. I don't like when he get's the blame at all. It's not his fault. When he dropped the Pipebomb, they flopped with that. SMH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Eagles View Post
Is there any chance WWE can go back to being edgy if Linda loses her election in a few weeks? You bring back the PG-13 element with blood, more weapons, divas acting like sluts again....those are the type of things that bring in ratings.
Last time she lost, they started getting more edgy...but it wasn't no Attitude Era stuff. It was actually PG and not G rated like they were earlier in the year.