Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This or That

Thread: This or That
View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #570 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: This or That

That's exactly what I've said before, actually. You got that Undertaker line from me.

Depends on whether or not Sandow gets out of this tag team alive or not. I think Cesaro will be world champion whether or not he wins it first (unless they team him and Ohno up before he wins the title, then it's 50/50 like it is with Sandow), whereas with Sandow, now that he's been thrown into a tag team, it all depends on whether or not he's the Jannetty. Cody Rhodes SHOULD be the Jannetty because he's absolutely not main event talent, but he's younger and he has the name, so I'm honestly worried that Sandow will become the Jannetty, which would mean he'd never hold it according to the rule WWE considers themselves bound to for WHATEVER reason, extenuating circumstances not taken into account like the Edge forced retirement. Cesaro obviously will be first if Rhodes comes out of this team looking the better, because obviously that means that Sandow is doomed. If Sandow is the one who comes out the better, then clearly he's gonna win it before Cesaro, much earlier. As long as he gets out of Rhodes Scholars alive. That's as best I can answer it.

Who will be world champion first, Wade Barrett or Triple H's daughter?

Quote:
Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote