Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I figured who is winning the Royal Rumble next year?

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 09:34 PM   #55 (permalink)
Créole Heat
BREESUS

Créole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: I figured who is winning the Royal Rumble next year?

It's probably gonna be Ryback and he'll probably face Ziggler for the title at WM 29. Cena is the next guy I see winning. But, I think he'll just get eliminated by someone who isn't in the Rumble or from some heel who is mad that he eliminated them. Actually, I see Big Show dominating against face mid carders and jobbers and then getting eliminated by Cena. Then he comes back out later on and helps another heel eliminate Cena. They can just have Cena win the number one contendership at EC because Rock is not wrestling and he may not even appear at the ppv and if he does it'll only be to cut a promo which I'm willing to bet will be taped. So, they will have to have Cena wrestling in some capacity at EC. Though, if he wins the Rumble, he'll probably face Punk for the shot to face Rock at WM. Other than that he's gonna be in the elimination chamber.

But, I firmly believe that Ryback is winning. They'll have him enter last or second to last and have him destroy everyone in the ring and win. Vince wants him to be the number two face and winning the Rumble would be a smart way to establish him. Cena doesn't need it and they'd be idiots to waste it on him when they could just use it for Ryback.