Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Hell in a Cell Predictions

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #65 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster
Default Re: WWE Hell in a Cell Predictions

CM Punk def. Ryback - I don't know WHAT they have planned and maybe that is why I am eagerly anticipating this match? I mean can they really get rid of Ryback's streak clean? Of course they can't and they wont which makes me want to know how this is going to end, Punk will walk out of Hell in a Cell with the WWE Championship though.

Eve def. Layla and Kaitlyn - Another match I don't care about, I do think we may get a decent divas match though, not out of this world good but a solid match that will probably end up going for five minutes, a break before the WWE Title main event match.

Randy Orton def. Alberto del Rio - Talk about a match I seriously don't care about, but if it means del Rio isn't in a main event match with Sheamus then I am all for it. Randy Orton will probably pick up the win.

Team Rhodes Scholars def. Team Hell No - I definitely think we'll see new Tag Team Champions at Hell in a Cell, I suppose a title has to change on the night and this is the only one I see changing, I like Sandow a lot and think this will be good for him, we'll see a great match here.

Sheamus def. Big Show - I can't believe we have the Big Show in yet another main event and we are in the year 2012. Sheamus will win this one, most likely with the Brogue Kick out of nowhere, Show or Barrett will then take out Sheamus to further a feud whilst perhaps Ziggler comes and cashes in.

Antonio Cesaro def. Justin Gabriel - I think this will be a great match, I like Antonio Cesaro a lot and have been a fan since his indie days, I also like Gabriel I think he has a lot of ability in the ring and I think these two put on good matches, I hope they give them time to show what they are really capable of though.

Kofi Kingston def. Miz - We'll see a fast paced energetic match, most likely to start the show off, Kofi will have the upper hand early on, Miz will then pile on the pressure before Kofi hits him with the trouble in paradise out of nowhere to retain his title.
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote